Friday, December 09, 2005
webs all over my blog le. hahaha
Im too busy to blog la.
Work, work, work and work.
Dont really have alot of time for baby also.
I'll try my best to squeeze time out for him, im glad that he nv complain even if we meet for awhile only.
Baby is uber nice. =)
Im super super happy!!!
I finally got my hair rebonded!!! Bye to messy hairstyle!
Welcome neat and pretty me!! hahaha *
thick skin*
Hmmm.. A big
SORRY to PS, i really wanted to join you ytd la, but my meeting ended kinda late and im very very tired. Im so so sorry bout it.
Im really hell tired.
Days passes real fast. Without knowing its friday again.
My 1 week leave is over and another week has pass.
I'll have to work til mid-night tml. Im gonna be very very tired.
Im gonna sleep now.
he loves me, he loves me not
12/09/2005 12:36:00 AM